Test Your Biblical Knowledge
What do people know of the Bible? According to an Ann Landers
column, following are quiz results.
1. Noah's wife was Joan of Ark.
2. Lot's wife was a pillar of salt by day and a ball of fire by
3. Moses went to the top of Mount Cyanide to get the Ten
4. The seventh commandment is "Thou shalt not admit adultery."
5. Joshua led the Hebrews in the battle of Geritol.
6. Jesus was born because Mary had an immaculate contraption.
7. The people who followed Jesus were called the 12 Decibels.
8. The epistles were the wives of the apostles.
9. One of the opossums was St. Matthew.
10. Salome danced in seven veils in front of King Harrod's.
11. Paul preached acrimony, which is another name for marriage.
12. David fought the Finklesteins, a race of people who lived in
13. The Jews had trouble throughout their history with
14. A Christian should have only one wife. This is called
Go To HOME: The Zeneith Tube Website: RedWhiteAndBlue.org